IMPORTANT HEALTH ALERT FOR YOUR CHILD!
Our children need uninterrupted and restful sleep in order to be the best versions of themselves. But did you know that 9 our of 10 children show symptoms of sleep disorder breathing problems?
If your child has any of the following symptoms, they may be at risk too:
- Thumb Sucking, Mouth Breathing, Teeth Grinding, or Snoring.
- ADD/ADHD – Type Symptoms
- Bedwetting, Nightmares, or Restless Sleep.
- Chronic Allergies, Eczema or Asthma.
- Irritability, Anger, Depression or Headaches.
- Unexplained Poor Behaviour, Focus or Performance at School.
Early treatment is critical! Unfortunately, sleep disorder breathing issues are often overlooked, misdiagnosed, improperly treated or not treated at all.
When your child’s teeth or tongue are in the wrong positions, they can partially block your child’s airway during sleep. When this happens, your child’s brain gets cut off from the oxygen it needs, leading to interruptions of the natural sleep cycle that is critical for your child to be the best version of themselves.
The good news is that a specially designed soft, removable Smile Guide can encourage your child’s teeth and jaw to develop into their natural positions, opening the constriction in the airway. Your child will get a more restful and uninterrupted sleep and their brain will get the oxygen it needs to fuel an energy – filled day.
- NO braces
- NO surgery
- NO medication
This solution might be right for YOUR child if:
- You haven’t had any luck with other methods to break habits like grinding and thumb sucking.
- Your child gets the 3 o’clock grumpies, and its obvious they’ve hit a wall.
- You’re wondering if there is an easier solution with fewer side effects than surgery and medication.